from 0 review
ORTIGIA AND GROTTE MARINE
1. Duration 1 hour and 10 minutes
2. Boat excursion around the island of Ortigia with a visit to the sea caves and a stop for swimming.
3. You will see all the artistic and natural beauties that characterize this island, starting from the promenade of its western part.
Aboard a comfortable boat you can enjoy the incredible view of the Duomo and the church of Santa Lucia, two architectural masterpieces.
4. You will admire the characteristic port and the arcane former Bourbon prison. In addition, you will see the Spanish walls and the magnificent Levante promenade, and the famous Maniace Castle, one of the symbols of Syracuse.
5. The Fonte Aretusa, the Lungomare Alfeo and the Porta Marina will be the next points of interest that you can admire, before heading to the sea caves.
6. These magnificent rock formations enclose crystal clear waters, where you can swim and take a dip during a stop.
7. Observing the coral formations, stalactites and stalagmites inside them will be an experience that you will not easily forget!
8. At the end of our intense adventure, we will bring you back to square one.