from 0 review
Santa Margherita Bay and Monte Cofano Reserve (Makari Bay)
1. Departure from the Nautical Club “La Traina” at about 2.15 pm. We will visit the stretch of sea in front of Calamancina, overlooked by a beautiful cave and then arrive at the Isulidda beach.
2. Immediately after we will see the Bue Marino cove (in 2015 elected the most beautiful cove in Italy) and we will take a swim in front of the Santa Margherita beach, characterized by a backdrop of white sand and very cold water due to the currents of fresh water.
3. You will feel like you are immersed in a natural swimming pool
4. Continuing the navigation we will meet in order other coves set between the cliffs of Macari: Scaru Brucia, A Chianca, Scaru Zu Asparu and Calazza.
5. Finally, we will arrive at the foot of Monte Cofano (protected nature reserve) and precisely at the Spiaggetta Agliareddi where we will take another swim.
6. On the slopes of Torre Tono an aperitif reinforced with cunzato bread and white wine will be offered, with local products at zero kilometer.
7. Return to the port of San Vito lo Capo.