Zingaro and Scopello Reserve
1. Departure from San Vito lo Capo.The first stop of our excursion will be the Old Tonnara of San Vito lo Capo, the Tonnara del Secco.
2. We will tell the story of the trap and how the slaughter of bluefin tuna was carried out an ancient fishing methodAt the end of the visit to Old Tonnaa, we will head for the Venus Pond, a glimpse of the mythological coast.
3. Then we will pass by the white village of Calampiso, born on the cliff with a breathtaking cove and we will enter the Zingaro Reserve.
4. We will visit all the seven coves of the Reserve and we will make a stop for a swim of about 40 minutes where you can visit the Cave of Lovers by swimming and snorkel among schools of fish.
5. After passing the coves, we will reach Scopello where Faraglioni and Tonnara form the backdrop to one of the most beautiful landscapes in Sicily.
6. Also in Scopello we will stop for a swim in the sea of about 40 minutes.
7. At the end, we will return to San Vito Lo Capo.